Monday, November 16, 2015

Beautiful Kyoto

Do you know Kyoto in Japan? If you come to Japan, I recommend you to go to Kyoto. Kyoto is the popular place among foreign people and even Japanese, so it must be crowed. There are many traditional buildings: temples and shrines in Kyoto. I think it isn't only traditional buildings that you should see in Kyoto. The best season to visit  Kyoto is fall, from September to October. This is the best looks, you can see a whole mountain and trees have colored leaves. You can see beautiful leaves with walking and you can drink a green tea. And you can see colored leaves illuminated up at night.
Moreover, you can see a lot of cherry blossom in spring. I think Kyoto foods are very good, but very very expensive. But you should try a green tea parfait; it is very good.

5 comments:

  1. I would like to get know more about Kyoto

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went to Kyomizu for the first time last March!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture!! I want to see your lovely city...

    ReplyDelete
  4. The castles and gardens in Kyoto are really impressive. That's probably the best city to visit for a first-time tourist to Japan.

    If you come to Japan, I recommend you go to Kyoto.

    You can see beautiful leaves while walking and you can drink some green tea.

    ReplyDelete