Monday, November 2, 2015

Europe travel

If I have $10 million, I want to travel around Europe: France, Italy, the U.K., Germany, Spain and so on... Traveling to Europe with my family is my admiration. There are many delicious foods, buildings, and nice places, I guess. But it takes high cost, so I haven't never been to Europe.

Especially I have always wanted to visit to Louvre museum. I don't have art feeling, but I want to see many famous pictures. That triangle building is so beautiful, I think. I have heard we can't see all around this museum in a day; we need a lot of time more than a day.


And I have the other place I've always wanted to visit. This is Mont-Saint-Michel. I've ever seen this on TV many times. I've never seen what a beautiful island! I heard it's hard to go there, but I wanna watch this wonderful place.




Finally, I want to eat many delicious foods: Italian foods, French foods, and Spain foods... There are many nice dishes in Europe. Someday I absolutely want to travel to Europe with my family.

7 comments:

  1. I will make a delicious Paella for my Writing class...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too!! I've wanted to go to Mont Saint Michel !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to go to and see Mont-Saint-Michel, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oohh paella! I love it, I know how to prepare but i't has to much work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Europe is amazing; I definitely recommend it! Unfortunately, many areas are quite expensive, especially if you want to stay in a nice hotel or eat in a fancy restaurant.

    Corrections:
    But it costs a lot, so I have never been to Europe.

    I've seen this on TV many times. (Only use "ever" in a present perfect question or negative sentence as "not...ever".)

    ReplyDelete