Monday, November 9, 2015

the Third Language

I studied Chinese last year at university in my country. Japanese always use kanji, a Chinese character, so I thought that Chinese is easier than the other languages. However, it wasn't easy. The pronunciation of Chinese confused me. It was very hard for me to study Chinese.
 Since I came here, I've thought that there are many people who speak Spanish in this semester. So I want to try to study Spanish. I know that I have to roll my tongue in Spanish, but I cannot do that. I think it will be very hard for me to speak Spanish. If I will be able to speak Spanish, it will be useful to travel. It will be very comfortable for me, if only I can read Spanish. Anyway, it's hard for me to master other languages except my country's language.

3 comments:

  1. I used to learn Mandarin as well when I was in high school, I knew its so hard to learn Mandarin

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I think so, other languages are really difficult for me. Korean is the most easy language for me. kk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can understand...I have a hard time pronouncing Spanish words as well (especially with the letter "r"!) I also thought that Chinese pronunciation was more difficult than Japanese because of the four tones.

    Corrections:
    Since I came here, I've thought that there are many people who speak Spanish this semester, so I want to try to study Spanish.

    If I am able to speak Spanish, it will be useful to travel.

    ReplyDelete